Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

The Problem with Inspiration

Okay. I am sorry for leaving you all alone last week. I was taking a sickie. But I'm back now and I actually want to get on to more things, so let's get started.

Little voice: On what?

Me: I don't know! I don't usually write on a Monday any more, I'm usually posting on a Tuesday or a Friday.

Little Voice: Then why not write something tomorrow?

Me: But I need to make up for last week! I didn't even post then.

Little Voice: Then publish a picture.

Me: I don't know which I've published and which I haven't. Anyway, the audience deserve better from me than a rotten picture.

Little Voice: A picture is worth 1000 words.

Me: If I ever draw it right...

Little Voice: Well, write about something, then!

Me: Okay...

*stares at the wall for long time*

Little Voice: What's going through your head, write about that.

Me: Hmmm, Tartiflette.....

Little Voice: *sigh* this is going to take a long time... why not just tell them you're dead?

Me: No. Then I couldn't write anything on here ever again and anyway it would be a lie. Like the cake. Oh, forget it, I'm going off to do other internet things.

Little Voice: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment