Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

International Woman's Day

Interesting...

I don't think there's a men's day, we should add one in so they can't whinge about it like little kids.

The most remarkable adults in my life excluding relatives have tended to be teachers. They say, well, write, 'If you can read this, thank a teacher.' and I will, if I ever become one.

If all of the males in the world died right now, then the women could still carry on life with sperm banks etc. and life would go on because the new males would survive and thrive. If all of the females died right now then goodbye humanity.

I have a female body. Certain parts of it are unlikely to be used because I really don't want them to.

Period.

(I have no idea what I was going to write next, oh well)

If I ever want a man it'll be one who can do all the home management while I go to work. But that is the question.

Ladies, you can be anything you want to be, whether it be a scientist, doctor, fisherman, well, women, or a housewife. You choose your role and if you want to be a housewife that is as good as if you want to be a neuroscientist, because, after all, it is your choice.

So choose wisely and let's, uh, celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment