Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Hmm...

Brain: Hmm, I haven't updated my blog for a while, I should do that.

*click on 'New Tab'*

[minor comment - accidental @ instead of ' happened, be careful of shift]

*click on link*

Brain: I haven't got anything to write, I'll go on Facebook instead.

*close tab*

*open new tab*

*click on Facebook*

Brain: Hmm, nothing interesting, nothing interesting, ooh, that's awesome, I'm going to like it! Nothing interesting...

*close tab*

*open new tab*

*go on DBPB*

*go through submissions*

*check CBB*

*check LGM*

*check to see if there are any comments on drabble*

*think about blog again*

*come up with ideas*

*reject ideas*

*do something else*

The problem is...?

I don't end up with a blog post!

Okay, there's nothing major coming up in my life, apart from starting college on Wednesday. Have to be there at 8am for that, but no biggie, others will find it difficult seeing as that's when they get up during school time (while I was leaving the house *rolls eyes*). But there is always stuff to write about or draw or whatever.

So now all I need to do is get into the habit of writing regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment